A Saturday in January.
01. SC Donuts on a Saturday morning. Berk likes a maple bar, Stella a glazed twist, Charlotte & Isaac prefer sprinkled... and Isaac eats the frosting off leaving the rest!
02. Saturday morning chores are routine, yet still dreaded and complained about. It's January, so "Organize 1 area in your room with Mom" was included.
03. It's cooooooold for southern california. Highs in the 50s and lows in the 30s. We entertained with perler beads and friends over!
04. Merry Christmas to me. A new mirror over the mantle makes me happy.
05. The calendar (pretty empty!) via iphone.
06. Love Charlotte and her teeth (or lack thereof).
07. Isaac horsing around. Typical.
08. I can't bring myself to taking down the Christmas cards. I love all those faces staring back at me.
09. My lame self portrait after spending most of my afternoon at the hair salon. It took waaaay too long and I'm a mourning the 3 inches that I agreed to chop off. What was I thinking?
10. Typical Saturday afternoon-- pillows everywhere and football watching/lounging.
11. Stella trying out her new book light. She almost has Harry Potter Vol. 1 complete.
12. Mr. I doing what he does best... avoiding bedtime.
I'm glad I jumped into the 12 on 12, but man am I RUSTY with my camera! I'm not in love with all of these snapshots, but I know in 20 years I will be.